S3C5

10/04
basketball competition start ~ s3c5 vs s2c5
we were not to support c5 anymore ~ we all support S3 ~
tat mean SENIOR 3 laa ~ we were loose ,, nvm ~ just loose 3 points
it is a nearly marks ~ ok `` because we all noe tat s2c5 play basketball so well ~
it's ok =)
and i love my class getting more and more ~ today ,, we are stay in schoo to support our class ~
except sport day,,my class is the 1st time to stay and support ~ it is a good day today ^^

*today is LOON CHIN's bday ~ happy bday to her ,, sor po

after tat go back home with a heavy rain ~ hate it ><

today is the 100 days i have been through with BABY ~ yeah ``
actually we plan to go out,,but it is raining ~ nvm ~ cancel ~

we was watched movie in my room,,my room become a small cinema le ~
because we turn off the lights and switch on the air corn ~ woohoo ~ so good
bt than,,i was fall sleep already ~ he was alone watched 2 movies,, sorry BABY =(



11/04
i din't join my class to jungle tracking ~ the 1st time i din't join them ~
I'm not regret ~ bt i think a little bit YI HAN laa ~
nvm,,they will show me photo =*)

after wake up i was went to see doctor,,i was a bit nt well
and the most important is i want to get the MC ~ coz i din't join the jungle tracking today ~
bt still have to apply holiday ~ greattttt

at the 1st,,me and baby was plan to go mellaca or genting ~ bt some reason,,it was cancel ~
nvm,,i can sleep in home whole day ~

12/04
i got a crazy bahasa cina teacher ~ i miss the last teacher ,, jia jia ~
she better than now 1 ~
because,,this teacher are so so so bian tai
everyday oso got homework~ she is crazy ~ omggggggggg

now i want to finish my homework 1st ~ and waiting the big baby come =*)


ciao **