please

simply post here,,exam left 30+ days ~ i must hardworking to study get a flying result =D
hahahahaaa ~ i noe it is funny

after exam
i want go SHOPPING
i want get myself a NEW BAG
i want get myself some NEW STUFF
i want to have a TRIP with baby ( after baby exam )

and hope the class trip ON ~ yea yea
this is the last two trip to us
and the last 1 sure at year end ~ langkawi ?? pangkor ??


**dun make arguement with me,,pleaseeeeeee ~ im kindly ppl =*)
hohohohohooo ~


**please consider my situation,,i have got family ~ friends ~ classmates ~ and my BF
dun make me in trouble,,i just try my best to allot my time ~ i hope to maintain a good
realationship with all of u =)

**homework and study in trouble,,please the teacher dun give so many homework ~ please

that's all i want to say ~ ciao ^^