welcome back =*)

oh yaa ~ im back `` yea ~im lazy .. ngek ngek
actually im really busy these dayssss ~
the first,,i get sick and tired after take medicine ~
the second,,i not even enough sleep everyday ~

well ~ lets start my late post ^^

last fri 03/04
went pm with baby ~ actually we was plan to movie
bt i was no mood to movie ~ so we changed our plan ~
after pm ,, went to little genting ~
u guys noe where ?
i think all ampang villages oso noe ~ heheee

took a blur pic there

took it in the car b4 we left ~
actually i was slept in the car ~ i was lazy to go out from the car XD


04/04
it was school holiday for cheng ming ~
XL , LW , WY , and me
was went technology park to find sponsorship

we was very tired ~ coz many of the college and the office was not open
and somemore is 1 week open 1 day ~ greatttttttttt

1200 ~ i was went back to home ~
coz i have to learning driving `` it just sucks day ~
it was so hot and cant even learn really well ~
coz im really HOT ~
bt actually i noe how to drive now =)

the third round,,went my aunty house for Barbeque




the 3rd month baby ~ she is really cute
and keep on ''ee'' ''aa'' in the whole night ~
and she was like to talk with my baby ~
she love my baby ~ and my baby oso love her so much
fortunately ~ she is a little baby ~ she become my cheng dik
her daddy said
hahahaa ~


the tiny hand and leg ~ so so cute
love her much =*]

05/04
baby was went back his hometown for cheng ming
i was just waiting him in home
miss him much ~

06/04
it was a big surprise in the morning ~
baby was msg me wake me up
after tat he called me after i came out from toilet ~
and he was appear infront of my house ~
i was so excited ~ omg ``
baby was bought mc sausage muaffin for my breakfast ~
and fetch me to school ~
i was so so so so so HAPPY ~
hahahahaaa

07/04
yeah ~ i was pass my driving lesson ~ already get P
it was waste my time to learn driving and go for the test ~
if u guys want to take the driving lesson ~ please faster go and take it
will be change the format soon ~ the uncle told me ><

ermmmm,,nothing special already ~

*to all my dearest friends ~ i really miss u all
cant compare with him laa ~ coz the realationship are defferent wat ~
bt i really miss u all ~ and im busy these days ~ sorry yaa*

ciao **