everyboy said that [A BRAND NEW YEAR]

yaa,,everybody said A BRAND NEW YEAR
time flies so fast
i will be turn to 20 more 2 months
time past really fast right ?

*considering where to celebrate* evil laugh*

i have so many thing have to done
i have many plan
i have to save many money for this year
but i have no plan to continue my studies =(
i don't even sure what course i want to take ?
maybe mass comm,, i think so

how about the fee ?
which college or u ?

there are many things i have to make sure and consider
i wonder why my ex classmate can start their new study life so fast

are they enough rest ?
why they can sure that the courses they are taken is really suit for them ??
why are they so fast to make sure ?
i really wonder why ?

am i think too much for my future ?
i am so worry about my future
i don't even let myself regret in my life ~
so i have to think and consider properly

which course is for event and branded manager
except mass comm and fashion marketting ??

surveying !
please don't ask me about my plan in study
i am so lazy to think about it again = =