bored *

Oh my god. My blog is getting bored.
And my life is getting bored too.

in my mind just wants to shopping and travel
and sure that i want get some outfit for baby =)
*i am treating you very good* .evil laugh.

shopping is remind me that how i crazily acdicted on it
everytime go out i sure will get something
and i went jusco member days for two days
and i bought many actually
not only for me
papa and mama also =) haahaa
i'm a good daughter =D
try to get something for baby,, but he doesn't spot anything
even hush puppies or else = =
weido him

went sogo but no buy anything
the stuff is so LCLY
and they will looking at you when you choosing the cloths
i hate it *

the most stupid promoter is from *RE_O_A*
this brand's promoter totally sucks
when i choosed the cloths he asked me to excuse me
and he stand my place
he not allow me to choose the cloths
what the F
now is sales ,, no matter how he arrange the shirt
it also will be messy
what a stupid idiot guy
also saw him at sogo ,, spoiled my mood when i saw him
totally hate him !

more 2 weeks ,, get salary *happy thing*
i want arrange my time to deco my room
i don't want a mesy room
and have to go ikea get some stuff to deco my room
hope it is not really expensive

it is time to end now
ciao
tada =)