I AM WHO I AM

I AM WHO I AM ~ a song by Michael guang liang
just repeat and repeat in my mind
i also don't know why ? haha ~
helping bibi to done his thingssss ..
still got many to do ~
i hope i can help him to do
and i am doing my revision
hmm,,tired :((
someone help me massage ?
thnx jess help me buy the Mayfair voucher yaa
i think i should have a spa and facial after exam
Herbaline and Mayfair ,, wait me yaa :))

tomorrow have to wake up in the early morning at 7am
promise mama acc they to go pasar and have a breakfast with 'em

shopping with mama in the noon
maybe have Nandos as lunch ?
miss it so much ~

bi and I miss Snowie much much much
a restaurant located in Sunway Pyramid

and water melon as well :p
hehe ~

continue to revision
revision
revision
revision
a kind of boring thing
but i enjoying :)