T I M E



time pass by so fast ~ exam is FINISH ~ yay ^^free like a bird ~ haha
hmmm,,i just dun allowed myself to think about the stupid RESULTS
i do take a rest and i should have a pretty sleep as well =*)
but i used to enjoyed to do revision in the midnight ^^ heheee
thnx biibii to accompany me to do revision in the midnight ~ he leave my house at 3am everyday ~
thnx biibii =) love u more ,, mwuahhss ~

i had a long time din bloggin ,, sorry to my lil bloggie ~ im back ^^
i had no time to blog for a week,,because if the stupid exam ~
i hate exam right now ><
hmmm,,speechless for the book keeping ~
need to do more exercises ~
ohhh yeaa,,and the maths also ~
dun give up in maths and book keeping ^^

something happened with me ~ sorry to mommy and daddy ~
can't blame anyone,,it is my
carelessness ~
wont happen again ~
*ignore it
all the sadness gonna get off from my mind ASAP ~
dun influence on me again =)
keep the happiness mood for the daysssss ~ yea yea ^^

5 days more,,pretty holiday start
7 days more,,biibii start exam
17 days more,,biibii finish exam

18 days more,,melaka trip
gonna get ready those stuff for the trip ~yeah yeah ^^


excited ~



catched up night at the museum 2 on fri's night ~
it is so funny,,funny than night at the museum ~
haha``u guys gonna watch it soon ~
thnx biibii for giving me surprise always =)
love you =)