dinner @ JOGOYA with F&F

had a dinner with my friend and family at JOGOYA ~
that was a warm and fragrant dinner ~
and it was fun that day =)
let's pic do talking ,,,,


nice coconut =) go jogoya must drink this ~ haha


there got many of types dessert ~ yummy
but,i din eat dessert that day :(

AGAIN !!!!
wat again ?? see ~

used straw to drink Haagen-Dazz again ~
bt this time not only i drink `` see see ~



everyone crazy in Haagen-Dazz ~
hahaa ~

we was ate like dinasour that day,,bt i din take any pic of food ~
and we drank almost 50 coconuts ~ wauuu``it can be more ,, i think ~
and the CUBA LIBRA so so nice ~ i think alcohol mix with coke ~ really nice


i love my mama,,actually because of mama's bday i only suggest to there~
and we treat mama and papa that night ~ ohhhhhh,,my money ~
bt it's ok,,because mama bday ^^


i love my family =)

and i love my bestie =)

and sure my naughty MAN =)
i love u all =*)
muacxx ~

the second round

movie time with my baby,,jess and her fren ~
it was really funny night ~
the movie isn't really funny ~ but i enjoyed with them
and we sat the couple seat,,it is comfortable ~ haha
reached home at 1250am
i was very tired !